Monday, November 7, 2011

23 months - a little late

I think I'm starting the denial phase of my baby boy turning two very soon because now Clark is almost 23.5 months!



Age: 23 months old




Weight: 25lbs+


Length: continues to be tall for his age but so skinny he needs small waisted pants



Size: Size 5 diapers; still all over the place with clothes...mostly 24-2T shirts and 18-24mo pants (super skinny waist)


Hair:  Got it trimmed....not as short as last time but we at least got it tammed.


Teeth: Doing well but could be better with brushing his teeth...I hate this part of the day and I guess Clark does too :(


Sleeping:  1 nap at home and at daycare!   It has advantages and disadvantages for sure but he still a 12 hour night sleeper which we love.


Eating:  Loves grapes, yogurt, pancakes, and crackers. 


Movement: We are back to kicking and hitting - not fun but it's part of learning to move.  He is getting to be a dare devil - likes to hang on his crib.


Milestones:  20 days till he turns 2!


Favorite toys/activities: Loving Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (tv show) and loves reading books.


Dislikes: HATES diaper changes and cleaning up after eating...these are still the same and add in washing his hands.  

Words/sounds: Lots of talking...not always sure what he's saying but he has added lots of vocab and always trys to repeat words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment