Saturday, May 28, 2011

18 months - 1.5 years old!







Age: 18 months old

Weight: 23.5 pounds at last dr. visitn (when he had strep throat)

Length: 33-34 inches  - we'll find out for sure on June 1st at his 18 month appt.

Size: Size 5 diapers........I thought I would buy ahead for the summer time and bought 18-24 mo shorts, possibly a bad idea.  Dont get me wrong they "fit" but not as well as 12-18 month shorts.  Poor Clark...I think he'll always have issue with clothing size.   Shirts all over the board but mostly 18-24 and some 2T's.

Hair:  We finally got it cut!!!!  See previous post :) 

Teeth: ALOT.....I'm pretty sure the 1 year molars are in but he seems to be working on a few more in the past couple of days.

Sleeping:  Excellent as usual.   12 hours at night and 2 naps (1.5-2 hours each nap)

Eating: Great!  Wanting mama and dada's food alot even after he's eaten his dinner. 

Movement: Makes it up the stairs without whining now but we havent really worked on the going down part.  Clark loves kicking and throwing balls. 

Milestones: What am I suppose to say here? 

Favorite toys/activities: Books...he loves his books.  He would let me read him at least 2-3 before going to bed.  He is getting more and more into his cars and trains now.  Before he would just let us show him how they work but now he's into checking them out and making them go "fast fast" and saying vrooooooooommm!

Dislikes:  Hates getting out of the bathtub, being told no, and coming inside after taking a walk.  These are still the same and probably will be fore awhile.

Words/sounds: Clark is working on saying Star and truck and continues to say mama, dada, duck and several others.  He learned to play peek a boo - very cute.  I need to learn how to up load videos!

HAPPY 1.5 YEARS TO CLARK!!!!   LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment