Wednesday, April 27, 2011

17 Months




Age: 17 months old

Weight: 23 pounds ...total estimate!

Length: 33 inches (from his 15 month well visit)

Size: Size 5 diapers - the big ones!! We need them for the length - tall and skinny boy.  Clark is still all over the board for pants - 12-18 mostly and for shirts he's 18-24 and 2T's. 

Hair: Out of control but I just cant get it cut yet.  I'm loving the curls and the Donald Trump look after he gets up from naps.

Teeth: ALOT - LOL!!  I cant keep a good count anymore because he'll bit me.  I'm lucky to get them brushed daily.

Sleeping:  Like a champ.....bedtime is between 6-7pm most nights unless we are on vacation or out and about during the day which pushes the afternoon nap a bit and therefore the bedtime. 

Eating: Great eater as well.   Loves his yogurt, waffles/pancakes, carrots and mandarian oranges.

Movement: Clark can make it up the stairs on his own but doesnt seem to thrilled about it.  He whines the entire way up and as soon as we reach the top of the stairs he's off and running to shut all of the doors.  He's obsessed with opening and closing doors.  Do we have an engineer on our hands?

Milestones: What am I suppose to say here?  I think every new thing that Clark learns is a  milestone. 

Favorite toys/activities: Clark loves to play with his lawnmower, ball, and of course stand on his anywhere chair.  I think he stands on it knowing we are going to tell him to sit down so he turns it into a game.

Dislikes:  Hates getting out of the bathtub, being told no, and coming inside after taking a walk.

Words/sounds: Clark is right at about 10 words that are consistent.  He babbles several other sounds/words that Matt and I just cant make out and supposedly one of them is what he calls his "girlfriend" at daycare....oh boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment