Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Back to School...

at least for Matt that is.  After being off for 4 days straight because of snow/ice I think Matt was happy to be going back to school/work.   Clark on the other hand was not happy to wake up at 6am instead of sleeping in until 7/730amish like he has for the past 6 days.  Probably doesnt help that he has a nasty cold. But I know daycare is happy to see Clark back.  They text us earlier in the week to find out when Clark would be back - everyone misses him!   Poor Clark - here are some pics from his snow/ice days with Matt and the weekend.

Hanging out with Morgan on a snow day!

 Fighting a cold but enjoying watching Signing Time - I can sign milk and car!

 Hi Mama - I'm playing with the remote with my runny nose.

 Practicing my Steven Tyler impression - haha

No comments:

Post a Comment