Wow.....did this year go fast or what?? I'm going to try to recap the best that I can!
January
Clark is about 2 months old in this picture and we are beginning to see his first smiles! Wow was it cold this time last year. We were living upstairs almost all winter in our new home and mommy was feeling exhausted!
February
3 months old in this picture. Enjoying the day with mommy and daddy before friends and family come over to visit...new house and my return to work! I was fast asleep when the party was going on in my lamb swing.
March
I found my tongue! Happy St. Patrick's Day.....I'm wearing all green :)
April
Happy 29th birthday Dada. I'm 5 months old and just hanging out with mama....I have chubby cheeks.
May
I'm 6 months old! We went for alot of walks outside ..I really like checking everything out. My official 6 month pics - enjoying wearing hats!
June
What a month! My first taste of sweet potatoes, I'm learning to sit up and we went to the pool for Father's Day. I'm turning into a little man!
July
As you can tell I had a busy summer. July was a blast! I got to take baths in my ducky tub, saw my first fireworks (during the day because I go to bed at 6pm), I'm starting to enjoy tummy time and I was in my first baby contest (arent I cute in my hat?).
August
I'm in a big boy carseat now and we went up to Valpo to celebrate my cousin Jake's 1st birthday. Believe it or not I have a tooth in mouth as well now!
September
I'm standing - watch out world! I went to my first apple orchard with Mama and Grandma Susie - it was cold but I had fun!
October
Happy Halloween! Great Grandma June Hoard came up to visit us and I was a lion for Halloween because lions go ROAR!!
November
I made it a whole year...I'm 1 years old!! Pics by Christie McLaughlin (thanks Christie!)
December
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! We cant wait to see what 2011 has in store for us.




No comments:
Post a Comment