I keep going back and forth on what and when I want to send Christmas Cards but after I just received my Shutterfly photo album ...I think I may be getting Christmas cards from them as well. They have such cute designs and I can get one that covers all the holidays like ...
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/mod-snowflakes-christmas-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93476
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/starlight-star-bright-christmas-5x7-photo-card-5x7-photo?sortType=1&storeNode=93476
Cant wait to get my christmas pics taken so I can figure out what card I'm going to order!!
If you are like me any many other people that I know you are struggling to figure out what to get those people that have everything. I'm really thinking about doing a calendar for the grandpartents. Shutterfly.com also has calendars that you can use any of your pics to create. Check out this link for an example:
http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars
If you want to get on the deal for FREE Christmas cards check out - http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
*Clark's bday is coming so fast........November 27th!!! Birthday party is November 20th!! Cant believe it and he took his first steps with the walker yesterday!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment